Foundation Enrolments 2024
The Department of Education has released a new statewide Foundation enrolment timeline for enrolments in 2024.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation at a Victorian government primary school, including Warrnambool Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets and the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers’, at: Enrolling in Foundation.
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation 2024 at Warrnambool Primary School from 24 April 2023.
What you need to do:
1. Book in a school tour
2. Come to our Whole School Open Night on Tuesday 16th May.
3. Download the Foundation enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation.
4. Submit an enrolment application for Foundation by Friday 28 July 2023
5. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023. If you receive an enrolment offer, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 25 August 2023.
6. Take part in the transition sessions during Term 4, 2023.
7. Your child will start Foundation from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Warrnambool Primary School welcomes all enquiries about enrolments at any time. We offer school tours and provide detailed information about our school.
If you would like to know more please contact the office on 5561 5955 or email@example.com